March 2020: Crossover are pleased to be working with blackBIKE, an exciting boutique fitness brand opening their second spin studio in Munich, Germany. Crossover will be providing audio systems design and consultancy services to ensure blackBIKE's new studio sounds as incredible as the many boutique fitness studios and gyms equipped by Crossover in London and the UK.
Crossover were contacted by Lena Flint, one of the co-founders of blackBIKE, after she'd carried out research into the leading boutique fitness studios in London, and discovered many of them, such as Psycle and Barry's Bootcamp, were using audio and AV systems provided by Crossover.
As the boutique fitness industry is relatively new in Germany, the audio systems in blackBIKE's original studio in Munich were installed by companies without the relevant expertise, and consequently were plagued with issues such as feedback from the instructor's microphone, and complicated sound system controls. Engaging Crossover will mean their second studio is designed to achieve world-class audio quality and a superb experience for their members.
Read the full case study for our project with blackBIKE here.
Audio Systems Design and Consultancy Services for Boutique Fitness
Design and consultancy services provided for blackBIKE's second boutique fitness studio:
- Consultancy - establishing a detailed brief, through discussions with client, architect and other project stakeholders
- Audio systems design and pricing - specification of equipment, full proposal document including cost estimates for a local AV partner to deliver the systems
- Comprehensive drawings package, with system schematics, CAD drawings and cable schedule
- Local AV partner selection - shortlisting local companies based on their submitted quotes and experience
- Installation, equipment and commissioning advice for the local AV partners
- Audio system programming files for the local AV partner to utilise
- Post-installation support recommendations