Situated in the vibrant Central London district of Covent Garden, brand new, high intensity fitness studio Sweat It offer unique classes based on improving strength, speed and endurance through intense interval training sessions.
With an extensive background in providing first-class audiovisual systems for fitness & leisure venues, Crossover were chosen above the competition to deliver audio systems for Sweat It's new facilities, working closely with the Sweat It team to design a gym audio system that will create an immersive and adrenaline pumping experience, whilst fitting the aesthetics of the space.
Sweat It - successes
- One of the Best Fitness Classes in London - GQ Magazine
- Over 50,000 class bookings in 2019
- Year-on-year revenue growth of 160%
- 4.8/5.0 average review score, from 20k+ customer reviews
Whether you're after a cardio burn, chest & back, or a full body assault, Sweat It promise to deliver a unique and tailored experience to its users during every session. Sweat It describe their studio as "a concierge approach to fitness" with members treated to:personal lockers, kit wash, grooming products, protein shakes, snacks, and bottled water. This commitment to a high quality customer experience is why Crossover were brought on board to ensure the facility has great sounding music throughout.
Set across a single floor at basement level, Crossover provided audio systems that are meticulously installed, accurately configured and rigorously tested to ensure high quality and reliability.
Audio System for Gym / Studio
- Eight Martin Audio loudspeakers are wall mounted carefully around the room, along with two ceiling suspended sub-woofers to add low frequency energy. These are high-quality commercial loudspeakers from a leading brand that is found everywhere from nightclubs to music festivals worldwide. These loudspeakers achieve a large sound coverage area due to patented design innovations, making them the perfect choice for this installation to efficiently disperse sound throughout the gym space.
- Comfortable and unobtrusive wireless headsets commissioned to a high standard allow instructors to communicate with class participants clearly and easily.
- Volume plates let the instructors tweak levels of both microphone and music, as well as change the source of music, giving instructors the freedom to add their own personal touches to each session.
Audio System for Reception & Changing Rooms
- A background audio system installed in the reception and changing rooms sustains the right ambience throughout the Sweat It customer experience.
- The reception desk has easy control and autonomy of the levels and source material. The implementation of a multi-zone mixer allows the reception and changing room music systems to have independent audio levels and source material.
Crossover were very proud to contribute to such an excellent facility, and delighted to have been chosen by Sweat It to deliver the audio systems for this gym and fitness space.